Logo
Penelope Morrison @PenelopeMorrison
As an over-thinker I can be hard to love.

I will fall in love with the smallest things about you.
The colour of your eyes, The way your lips form your smile. I will spend days studying your facial expressions. I will spend nights trying to figure out what you meant by your text message.
I will fuss for hours about why you didn’t say good morning, I will create unrealistic scenarios in my head and convince myself that you no longer like me.
I have a lot of love to give, and when I love; I love hard. I will always ask if you’re okay, and constantly tell you I love you just to hear you say it back.

I’m also very emotional, sometimes over emotional. I notice the smallest changes in someone for example, you might just be having a bad day, you could be sleepy but to me; I’ve done something wrong.
I even overthink the fact that I am overthinking.

I’m not saying I am easy to love.
Every once in awhile, I might get a lil insecure.
But if I am in love with you I can wholeheartedly promise you that you will be loved with so much passion and intensity that you will forget what life felt like before I came around.

I may not be the best at being loved, but I like to think that I’m amazing at loving.

I may overthink but I also overlove.

Do not date an overthinker;
Do not date me, do not do it unless you plan on loving me for a life time💛
1 yr. ago

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Penelope Morrison , click on at the bottom under it