Logo
Hayat Ashraf @HayatAshraf
I want the advice of big businessmen. I start from zero. My online based girls clothes wholesale and retail business is coming up to date. Now my Everest window is going on, I am saying now the organization has come to a stage that I have been doing it alone for so long but now it is not possible alone it is getting bigger, and now is the time to scale up if you can't scale up now if you collapse then you can go back a lot later. People are hiring again and again but the people may not be staying or I am not satisfied with their work for some reason and I am not able to make it permanent. I cannot explain my responsibilities to anyone. That my institution would do all my work in my absence as his own. It was seen that the company is going to grow but I can't do that. I can't do promotional work when I go to product sourcing. I can't do product content if I want to do promotional work. I can't prepare the parcel packet when I want to do the content, etc. Now the problem I am suffering from is over management. And it's not big enough that I'll have separate teams for each job. I want a responsible person to work with me as advisor, assistant, managing etc. At the end of the day I will understand the account from him. And I will do the main deep work. Once the organization grows, when the number of employees increases, he will have them and accordingly his position will be created, he will get the facility. But advise me. From your experience. What should I do now? How to check? How to get?

Even earlier, due to lack of advice, due to my lack of appropriate action, an organization that I had toiled day and night to put at the feet of my mother, has stopped before my eyes.
I suffer most from the lack of mentors, I don't know anyone, I don't have anyone close to me because of that.
1 yr. ago

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hayat Ashraf, click on at the bottom under it