Logo
Shreya Sri @go_653633f39d741
Eicher 188 is an amazing model from the company, and the Eicher small tractor HP falls into the tractor under 20 horsepower category. This cost-effective mini tractor is an economic companion in the field for farmers, as the Eicher 188 mini tractor price makes it a tractor under 5 lakhs.The vehicle is quite responsive and may be used for a variety of occupations, including gardening and farming. It has relatively minimal maintenance expenses and is ideal for small farms. This model is the best value for money since the Eicher 188 tractor is reasonably priced. The lightweight design of the car is quite appealing.

https://youtu.be/0Im99ToET...
सस्ता और अच्छा मिनी ट्रैक्टर I Eicher188 Mini Tractor I Features, Review I #tractorkarvan - YouTube

In this video we will review Mini Eicher 188 Tractor. This tractor comes with 1 cylinder and 18 HP. Engine CC is 825 and lifting capacity is 700 KG. This sma...

9 months ago

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shreya Sri, click on at the bottom under it