Logo
cristellecruz four @go_66ee3316429bd
Lim Si-Hyun, AG Triple Crown Winner Challenging the Olympics, "After Tasting the Gold Medal, I Am Still Greedy"

Jeon Hoon-young and Nam Soo-hyun, all three, are taking on their first Olympic challenge, "We're doing our best to prepare for the pressure"

Jeon Hoon-young, "Everyone has a 'first time'"... Youngest Nam Soo-hyun, "We'll come back with a smile" https://bit.ly/outlookindi...

Once I tasted the 'gold medal', I kept wanting more! said Im Si-hyeon (21, Korea National Sport University), a triple-crown Asian Games champion who is challenging her first Olympics.

Lom Si-hyun swept gold medals in three events, including the women's individual and team events, as well as the mixed team event, at the 2022 Hangzhou Asian Games held last year.

It was the first time in 37 years that a triple crown winner was born in the Asian Games.

A year ago, Lim Si-hyun, a player who was not well known in Korea, suddenly emerged as the 'best archer in Asia' in Hangzhou.
26 days ago

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from cristellecruz four, click on at the bottom under it